Tuesday, November 9, 2010

book reports

As I discussed today in class, there are some cases of plagiarizing in the book reports so far on the blog. Please be sure that you have not used outside sources, in any way, to write your  report. In addition to not wanting you to copy from another source (like Wikipedia), I don't want you looking at them at all. All I want you to do is answer the information in the Book Report Format post using your own thoughts and what you find in the book. If you don't remember a character, look through the book and find them. If you don't remember something that happened, look through the book and find it. I am not asking for a long and involved report - just a few paragraphs describing what happens in the book, who it happens to, and what you thought of the book or experienced while reading it.

There is no reason to use anything other than the book and your thoughts.

Please check through your reports and make sure that there will not be any problems when I start grading them this weekend. All posts should be on the blog by midnight on Friday, November 12.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.